Monday, October 18, 2010

WHY WERE WATCHING THE NLCS

Bleeding Yankee Blue is strictly a Yankees blog, but in the case of the playoffs, we have a team of hungry baseball fans called the "BYB Playoff Nerds" that help us out by getting out to the other games going on in the NL. There is 1 reason and 1 reason ONLY that we do this. It gives the Yankees fans an idea of who they could be playing in the World Series, when they get there. I don't believe in if, BTW.

This brings me to a few snapshots from Saturday night's Phillies vs. Giants Game 1 in Philadelphia.

Our BYB Playoff Nerd Correspondent, "The Phanatic" took these pictures in what was considered a pitcher's duel between Lincecum and Halladay.

By the way, I absolutely hate the Phillies, don't you? Thanks to the Phanatic for sending these shots. He travelled to Philly around 5pm and got home that night at 3am. That's a true fan. I tip my hat to him.

The Giants and Phillies by the way are tied 1-1 in the NLCS and I predict the Giants will win the series.

Please comment and let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017