Thursday, March 31, 2011

GO HARD TODAY!

Happy Baseball Ladies and Gentlemen. Opening Day is here and it's the greatest day of my life,but obliviously my family is first. If I didn't say that, there'd be trouble.

We made it through a brutal winter, weird Yankee moves, horrendous snow on the East coast and both bad and slapstick posts from Bleeding Yankee Blue.Thank you for reading, keep doing it, you are why I do it.

Today, I have one thing to say... Go Hard New York! The Quest for 28 is here and we need to get out there and kick some ass and prove the doubters wrong.

Please enjoy Bleeding Yankee Blue's video below. First rule of BYB club today... pass this link to a Yankee pal. Let's get Yankee land pumped!

Play Ball!

-- The Mighty Casey



Please comment and let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

2 comments:

  1. I love you Casey. this rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's Go Yankees...The Crusade for 28 officially begins today!!!

    Going to be cool seeing Moose today in Da Bronx.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017