Friday, April 29, 2011

SWISHER & JOBA EXCHANGE TEXTS

Joba: bro. U started hitting! yeah lol

Swisher:
f u bro ;)


Joba:
doing radio interviews distracted you haha


Swisher
: No. i was waiting for soriano to not let up runs, then i'd hit


Joba
: yeah right? Haha he's alright


Swisher
: dudes angry


Joba:
yeah had a hilarious joke about hughes arm and sori just starred at me when I gave the punchline


Swish
: what??


Joba
: even hughes laughed


Swish:
no personality


Joba:
he's ok, adjusting


Swish:
we should pie him lol


Joba:
HAHA he'd punch u


Swish:
fo sho


Joba:
but seriously, r u out of the slump now???


Swish:
damn i hope so lol


Joba
: wonder y u sucked?


Swish
: shut up dude


Joba
: ur thinking about hollywood bro haha


Swish
: I like being a rock star tru dat ;)


Joba
: yeah


Swish
: but love ny and bballs my passion


Joba:
I hear u.


Swish
: ill hit homers again, started last night!


Joba
: u'r dreaming of hosting snl!!


Swish:
that would rock dog!


Joba:
jeet did it


Swish:
yeah


Joba:
I watched it, I was in 8th grade hahaha


Swish
: hilarious


Joba
: ill get sori to not be a tight ass if u break out of the slump


Swish
: deal bro


Joba:
deal


Swish:
ur $


Joba
: I know


Swish
: what a dick!!! Lol


Joba:
;) later dog


(NOTE: THESE ARE FAKE TEXT EXCHANGES. THIS IS ME USING HUMOR AND MAKING A GUESS OF HOW THE PEOPLE INVOLVED WOULD SPEAK TO EACH OTHER VIA TEXT. THERE IS NOTHING REAL ABOUT THIS. IT IS DONE STRICTLY FOR LAUGHS. ENJOY)


By the way, check out Bronx Goblin for the latest funny stuff HERE. It's about Mariano and it's funny.

Also, Check out Bomber Boulevard. Terrific Yankee Blog.


Please comment and let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter
@BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017