Sunday, July 31, 2011

BYB YANKEE TRADE RUMORS: PART 6

(Photo: Getty)
Wandy Rodriguez: He's a lefty and he's overpaid. That's my opinion of him. Yet, the Yankees are reportedly pursuing him and to me, I understand the logic, but wouldn't that be wasting money on a guy that clearly to me, is not a number 2 guy? Wandy had a 3.47 ERA this season with a 7-7 record for the Astros. The big thing about Rodriguez is the money, he is stilled owed $36 million and if the Astros are willing to pay the majority of that, I say do it. Personally though, this is not the "big" deadline guy we want. Yes, the Yanks want him because he's a lefty, but is he better than what we have? I'm not so sure. Read MLB Trade Rumors HERE.(Photo:Getty)
Heath Bell: I love this guy. I will stand on the rooftops and tell the world. But can the Yankees land him? Jon Heyman from SI says they are in on him, but seriously, what does that mean? Plus, can the Yankees land any of those Padres relievers? There's no question, the Yankees need a starter, but it would be nice to have 1 more reliable reliever in the already dominant pen. Mike Adams, Chad Qualls, Heath Bell, all are reliable, but can the Yankees get someone like Bell? I hope so, I really do.

Stay tuned for more trade updates here at Bleeding Yankee Blue.

Please comment and let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017