Sunday, April 1, 2012

WHY THE YANKEES MIAMI VICE BEAT THE MARLINS

I don't even know what that title means, I do know this though, I just won $5 from my buddy Joe who told me there was no way I could work in Miami Vice into a title during the Yankees / Marlins games... pay up bro, I win. The Yankees won today against the Marlins in a pretty exciting game at the new Marlins ball park. The score was 10-8. You can read about it HERE. Highlights include the following:CC Sabathia allowed 4 hits and 3 runs in 4 innings. Derek Jeter and Nick Swisher each hit...they had 2 hits each actually and Robinson Cano had 2 RBIs. One of Swisher hit's was a homer. I love when Swish homers,and I hope he has a big season. Mariano Rivera gave a run...I know, shocking...and it was in his only inning today. It happens, don't get worried.Ricky Nolasco was pitching for the Marlins and pitched 5 2/3 innings, but gave up 7 earned runs on 8 hits. Jeter hit a double off of him on the game's first pitch which was nice. The Marlins tied the game in the 7th inning, but in the ninth inning, Bill Hall hit a double of Chad Gaudin and then Eric Chavez doubled. Oh Chad, gotta love the guy, he's still out there working year after year, you have to respect that. Overall, you can see the Yanks clicking now as they are really looking like a ball club! God, I love the Spring...and to think, Opening day is on April 6th in Tampa Bay. I can't wait for baseball! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017