Friday, November 16, 2012

BLEEDING YANKEE BLUE PLAYER TRACKER #9


Hiroki Kuroda: The Yankees are trying the lock him in, but the Angels are now involved and trying to nail down Kuroda as well.  Read about it HERE.  I am confident the Yanks can get Kuroda back next year.  To be honest, I'd be sad to see him go.


BJ Upton: The Atlanta Braves have met with Upton at Turner Field.  Mark Bowman of MLB.com reports that HERE.  The Braves consider him to be one of the most attractive outfielders available on the free agent market. I think they mean ability and not looks. Stay tuned...


Ricky Nolasco: Marlins President David Samson was asked if Nolasco would be with the Marlins this winter and he answered "Yes, Yes... I guess I would say if the phone rings and something crazy happens, but I would expect him to be here." Read HERE. In other words, if the price is right, Ricky Nolasco is going to be traded.  What a stupid answer.


Raul Ibanez: The Yankees and he are in "preliminary" talks about resigning him. That comes from Dan Martin of the New York Post, HERE. I've said it a thousand times...I want him back. I hope the Yanks can lock him in.


Josh Hamilton: Jon Heyman of CBS Sports.com says that the Red Sox are looking to do something big.  Hamilton is big.  He writes in this piece HERE that one competing GM said "Boston wants to do something big and it wouldn't shock me if they became players for Josh Hamilton." We'll keep an eye on this one.


Gerald Laird: The Atlanta Braves have signed Laird to a 2 year deal. He will be the backup catcher.  That comes from Ken Rosenthal HERE. God I love Twitter.

Please comment, we have DISQUS, it's easier than ever. Let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017