Tuesday, November 27, 2012

IS CARLOS RUIZ DUMB OR JUST STUPID?

I shouldn't be shocked anymore when the "good ones" have all turned into drug users in one way or another to tarnish this great sport of "'base', a certain game of ball", as Garrison Keillor narrated in Ken Burns Documentary BASEBALL.

Now Carlos Ruiz, the Phillies catcher, who've I've always liked for his grit, has tested positive for amphetamines. Read about it HERE. Ruiz will now be suspended 25 games.  The suspension starts when the 2013 regular season starts.

I don't get it.  Why do these players still use drugs that violate the baseball drug policy? Isn't it obvious now that eventually these guys get tested and caught? Maybe not or maybe they don't care.  

Oh Hell, I give up.

Please comment, we have DISQUS, it's easier than ever. Let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017