Saturday, November 17, 2012

IS KURODA CALIFORNIA DREAMING?

If you go to ESPN and Mark Saxon, you may be disappointed reading about Hiroki Kuroda... so stay here and read BYB.  Seriously though, Saxon HERE, says that the Yankees may not be the team that Kuroda would want to play for next year after all. Most likely it has nothing to do with the team itself... it may just be the location.

Saxon writes:  "Kuroda has told friends that his first preference is to pitch in Southern California, where his two daughters are attending elementary school."

Look, I preach family first here on BYB. I totally get this logic, in fact, it makes sense to me that he leave New York after he's carried the team, saved his career and can cross it off his Bucket List.  If Kuroda wants to go back to  Cali because of family... I can't argue with him.  But know this... I truly was wrong about Kuroda.  I expected this old guy to come to the American League and suck. I was wrong and I like being wrong when it comes to my New York Yankees.

My opinion is simple, make a deal to sign Kuroda to stay one more year and if he chooses California... we'll, we did what we can do and we move on.

Please comment, we have DISQUS, it's easier than ever. Let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017