Thursday, November 15, 2012

POSEY & MIGGY WIN THE MVP

The Announcement came down today and Buster Posey won the MVP for the National League and Miguel Cabrera won for the American League. You can read about it HERE.

No real surprise here for me personally.  I went on the assumption that they would vote Mike Trout for Rookie of the Year and Miguel for the MVP anyway.  Miguel got the Triple crown and while that doesn't always "lock" someone in for MVP, I couldn't see how it wouldn't be him. Don't get me wrong, I love watching Trout play and he was awesome all year, but I think they got this right.

As far as the voting went for the Yankees, Robinson Cano came in 4th and Derek Jeter came in 7th. Raul Ibanez and Rafael Soriano were also on the list. Right... Raul Ibanez was on the list.  Atta boy!

Congrats to all.

Please comment, we have DISQUS, it's easier than ever. Let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017