Tuesday, December 4, 2012

DAN HAREN LANDS WITH THE NATIONALS

I would have signed Dan Haren to a 1 year deal worth $13 million if I was the New York Yankees.  I know there were plenty of you that wouldn't have wanted him because of his "cranky" back, but  I would have taken that chance for 1 year.  Remember Freddy Garcia? Remember Bartolo Colon? We found them on the junk heap.  Dan Haren signed a 1 year deal with the Nationals today.  Alittle extra stability for a team with a decent rotation, starting with Stephen Strasberg and also Gio Gonzalez...another guy I like. 

For more on Dan Haren's deal with the Washington Nationals, read HERE.

Yanks are quiet... too quiet.

Please comment, we have DISQUS, it's easier than ever. Let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017