Thursday, December 6, 2012

GET A CUSTOM MESSAGE FROM DEREK JETER

Alex: "Come on Derek, give me a custom message!"
Derek: "You have to buy it Alex..."
(Not an actual conversation, but funny)

Just a quick note about a cause that's important.

There are 2 days left for fans to donate $299 and receive a customized audio message from one of nine celebrities to benefit the national advocacy organization Autism Speaks. The best part is our captain Derek Jeter is one of the voices you can get! Read all about it HERE and if you have a couple bucks to get a customized audio message of Jeet, do it!!!


Me personally... I may pick the Will Ferrell one... That's just me.

Please comment, we have DISQUS, it's easier than ever. Let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017