Saturday, December 22, 2012

HOLIDAY GREETINGS FROM THE CHARLESTON RIVERDOGS

(In Photo: Dante Bichette Jr.)
This is nice.  It's a Special Holiday Greeting from the Charleston RiverDogs organization, thanks to Sean Houston who has always kept me up to date on with everything going on RiverDogs.  He sent this to me and I'm happy to post it this holiday season!


Man, I still love the fact that Bill Murray is part owner of the RiverDogs. Awesome. I always knew he was a baseball fan and I love the fact that he's so darn involved with this team.  You gotta love it. 

Anyway, a special thanks to Sean, and thanks to the guys and gals at the Charleston RiverDogs...

Merry Christmas.

Please comment, we have DISQUS, it's easier than ever. Let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017