Friday, January 11, 2013

42

If there is one movie you need to see this Spring, it's 42.  I just watched the latest extended trailer for the film and I am totally pumped.  Watch this below, share this link and then Google Jackie Robinson.  He did the unthinkable all because he believed in himself and his ability.  In the end, he opened the door for all people of color and I get chills thinking about his journey.


On a side note, my favorite baseball film of all time is The Natural.  But I have to tell you, 42 may be my new favorite.  I can't wait to see it.

Enjoy your Friday.

Please comment, we have DISQUS, it's easier than ever. Let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017