Friday, January 18, 2013

BERNIE WILLIAMS KEEPS ON GOING!

I'm mentioning this, not because Bernie Williams asked me to, but instead because the cause is important. I noticed Bernie Tweet that he was going to be part of the Concert for Hope & Healing at the Ridgefield Playhouse on January 20th. This concert is for the people of Newtown, CT and the concert will be held in Ridgefield, CT. Here is Bernie's Tweet:

 If you are in the area, if you want to see Bernie perform, or you believe in the cause, or all of the above... you should go out and see this show. Buy Tickets HERE

Please comment, we have DISQUS, it's easier than ever. Let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017