Monday, January 7, 2013

HEY JUSTIN, THAT'S NOT KATE UPTON!

I like Justin Verlander.  I think he's one of the best pitchers out there and deserves everything that comes his way.  He's a gamer. If he can get a super model like Kate Upton, which he's been rumored to be dating and was on vacation with, according to reports, HERE, good for him.  If he wants a dog named Riley, like his dog in the picture above, he should have it.  Plus, the damn dog knows how to smile for a picture, so I guess that's a plus. Not gonna lie though, I'd like to see a Kate Upton pout rather than a dog smile...that's just me.


So why am I bringing any of this up? It has been a very, very slow Yankee news day, what else is new?  So, I saw Verlander had tweeted that he's going to spring training now, a month before Pitchers and Catchers actually report to get started and he tweeted that below.  Hey, I have to give the guy credit, he's dedicated.
But come to think of it... dedication is being totally discreet with Kate Upton and never being seen together ever!  He must really dig her that he'd be that private about it.

What can I say, I love this guy! He does everything right in my book.



Please comment, we have DISQUS, it's easier than ever. Let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017