Wednesday, January 9, 2013

VOTE FOR CC SABATHIA... NOW!


I love CC Sabathia. I love what he and his wife Amber stand for.  I love how they represent the Yankees organziation and I love the way they focus their children. They are role models for kids as well as adults! I also am very fond of the PitCCh In Foundation whose mission is to enrich the lives of inner city youth.  How do you not love CC Monster?

I want you to do something today.  Vote for CC Sabathia to be on the cover of MLB The Show.  If your on Twitter, the hashtag is #MLB13CC. If you don't know where to vote, the link is below...


Just click HERE, and vote and then, send it to a friend. 
Do it for the Yankees and for CC who's given a lot back to the community. Let's celebrate this man and get him on the cover!  It will be great for us Yankee fans!

Please comment, we have DISQUS, it's easier than ever. Let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017