Friday, January 4, 2013

YANKEES HAVE CLAIMED RUSS CANZLER...

My world is now complete. 


Buster Olney of ESPN is Tweeting that right handed bat and 26 year old Russ Canzler has been claimed by the Yankees from the Indians. Olney's Tweet is HERE.

Canzler is a DH and 1st baseman. I don't know what to say. If this is the righty bat Brian Cashman wanted when Mark Feinsand Tweeted why the Yankees didn't sign Raul Ibanez before Christmas... I think we blew it.
There must be more to it... we'll find out soon enough.

Please comment, we have DISQUS, it's easier than ever. Let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017