Wednesday, February 20, 2013

DEREK JETER, BRANDON STEINER & BEING COMPETITIVE

Steiner Sports God, Brandon Steiner had a podcast and had a chance to chat with Derek Jeter.  The best part in my opinion is when Jeter chatted about how competitive he was.  I love these quotes and I wanted to bring them to you.  This is the Captain in his own words ladies and gentlemen.  This is the guy we watch lead out team out every day and have appreciated for all these years...


Jeter says: “I think there’s something wrong with me – I like to win in everything I do, regardless of what it is... “You wanna race down the street, I want to beat you.  If we’re playing checkers, I want to win.  I could be playing my grandmother, and I want to win.  I have a competition problem.”
The full podcast, which was recorded back on February 9th can be heard HERE.   Brandon and Jeet talk about everything ranging from his favorite ice cream to the minor league struggles he's had, to the toughest pitchers he’s faced in his career. It's great.

I just wanted to bring it to you, I thought you'd like it, plus, you gotta love Jeter. 

A special thanks to Brandon Steiner and his crew for letting us use this stuff on Bleeding Yankee Blue. Be sure to check out our interview with Mr. Steiner himself... read "YOU GOTTA HAVE BALLS": A BRANDON STEINER EXCLUSIVE and buy his book!

Please comment, we have DISQUS, it's easier than ever. Let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017