Saturday, February 23, 2013

YANKEE BASEBALL IS BACK TODAY

This is the front page tease on Yankees.com today.  It's going to be a tough battle between Francisco Cervelli and Austin Romine for who will be the full time catcher in the Pros this season, but didn't we already hear that Romine would start in AAA? Read HERE.  That being said, things may have changed now that Cervelli is under a cloud of suspicion with that whole Biogenesis stuff.  Whatever the case, baseball is back!

Today in Lake Buena Vista at 1:05pm, the Yankees will play the Braves.  I cannot freaking wait. It will not be televised but it doesn't matter, Twitter will be blowing up.

Now, you gotta love Yankee fans, because my pal Johnny Baseball is just as excited as me and just tweeted this to Yankee fans about tomorrow:
Yankee baseball in the air again? I'd say so... Go Yankees!

Please comment, we have DISQUS, it's easier than ever. Let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017