Thursday, February 14, 2013

YANKEES SPRING IN PICTURES: PART 2

We had a very popular first installment of Yankee spring pictures in PART 1. Be sure to check it out. Here is Part 2.

CC Sabathia is sitting there during stretching and thinking to himself, "Damn, I gave up Captain Crunch, Why?" In all seriousness, look for the Monster to kick serious ass this season. He's supposed to be in terrific shape and I want to see 20 wins out of this guy again!

Great shot by Newsday of a determined Phil Hughes ready to perform in 2013.  I believe Hughes will have another 18 win season.  He's overdue.

Derek Jeter has been in Tampa for a while now and it's just so great to see the guy up and ready to roll after being knocked down in the playoffs in 2012.  Derek is a huge key to the Yankees success in 2013, but don't misunderstand me... if Jeter is not 100% for any reason, it will not be the demise of the Yankees like the media will tell you it will be, there are 25 guys on a baseball team.

Andy Pettitte shags a few flies while warming up at George M. Steinbrenner Field.  I have been wondering a lot this winter if this will be Andy's last season in pinstripes.  It's been an amazing ride, but I think it's slowly coming to an end.  That being said, I'm going to enjoy every time he's out there pitching his heart out.

More this weekend ladies and gentlemen. Hope you're enjoying this!

 Please comment, we have DISQUS, it's easier than ever. Let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017