Sunday, February 17, 2013

YANKEES SPRING IN PICTURES: PART 4

Hopefully you've seen Yankee Pictures, PART 1, PART 2 and PART 3... Here's Part 4...

Cute moment. I'm not sure what the conversation was between Joba Chamberlain and Mariano Rivera but one can speculate it went something like this... 

Joba: "What did you do this winter Mo?"
Mariano: "I didn't jump on a trampoline..."
Joba: "If you weren't Mariano Rivera, I'd punch you in the neck."

 Here's Kevin Youkilis taking batting practice.  I don't know what it is, but I'm soft on this guy.  I think he'll work out fine despite the awkward start, read HERE.  

Francisco Cervelli takes a break between pitchers.  The dude is competing against Chris Stewart for the starting role as Yankee catcher.  Let's see what happens.

Our stud Hiroki Kuroda is coming back for more in the Bronx this year, and I'm thrilled about it.

Another great shot of Andy Pettitte and CC Sabathia that just deserves some type of caption...

CC Sabathia: "Check out my size 15's bro! You know what they say about a guy with big feet right?
Andy Pettitte: "I think I know..."
CC Sabathia: "It means they have big feet...what we're you thinking, perv?"

We'll have more tomorrow... keep checking back here at Bleeding Yankee Blue!
Please comment, we have DISQUS, it's easier than ever. Let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017