Tuesday, February 19, 2013

YANKEES SPRING IN PICTURES: PART 6

Bleeding Yankee Blue has brought Spring Training to you. Check out: 
PART 1 
PART 2
PART 3
PART 4
PART 5

Now we get to give you Part 6.


Here is our ace CC Monster warming up in Spring Training.  If you've seen any of the other pictures of CC, the dude looks pretty fit.  I'm hoping that benefits him this year! Love this guy.


Kevin Youkilis here in the cage.  I still don't understand that stance.  I feel like it takes a helluva long time to get his arms around to hit the ball.  But I guess if Julio Franco did it for all those years, maybe it works for Youk. 


I just don't get it though.


Here is big Mark Texeira running drills with the boys.  Lord knows we need him healthy and in the zone this year.  He is such a great player, I just want to see that average come up a bit... and of course, he needs to stay healthy.
Francisco Cervelli is chatting it up with who I think is Austin Romine. I can't be sure, but I think so. Cisco is so animated, what do you think he's saying?

More great pictures of Yankees' Spring Training tomorrow... be sure to look for it here on Bleeding Yankee Blue. Why? Because we make you smile, that's why.

Please comment, we have DISQUS, it's easier than ever. Let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017