Friday, April 5, 2013

EDUARDO NUNEZ, JAYSON NIX & I'M PSYCHIC

 UPDATE: Nunez has a bruised right bicep. X-Rays were negative. He is day to day.


Eduardo Nunez left today's game after being pegged on the chest or shoulder area by Doug Fister. He was in pain, or, that's what he appeared to be as he was walked off the field by Joe Girardi and the Yankees trainer.  The replacement is Jayson Nix and I wonder if he will be for a few weeks now, depending on how bad the pegging of Nunez actually is.  Now, if you would have told me that Jayson Nix would most likely be the Yankees regular shortstop in April... I would have told you that you were on crack.

Now, in a strange turn of events and probably a coincidence... just 20 minutes before Nunez was clocked, I was playing Akinator the Genie on my Kindle and good ol' Aki guessed that I was thinking Eduardo Nunez.  Hmmm. It got me thinking... Do I have secret powers? Should I try this with the entire American League East and spare the Yankees so we can actually win this year? Am I defeated and just don't know what to say about all the Yankee injuries right now? How about all of the above.

When we know what happens with Nunez and his injury, we will let you know. Hopefully it won't be serious.

Please comment, we have DISQUS, it's easier than ever. Let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017