Thursday, August 7, 2014

BOSTON HATING ON DREW CONTINUES...


Yes, the Red Sox are bitter.  But when have they not been bitter about something?  They blame curses and they blame managers.  They blame Big Papi some days and other days they vote him the best Red Sox player ever. They dumped their pitchers last week and they dumped Stephen Drew and laughed at us for picking him up.  They blamed him for losing. We thanked him for winning.

Then the Twitterverse was all over this headline earlier in the week. 


Thought these were worth sharing.  Certainly made us laugh here at BYB. Read (THE BOSTON HEADLINE THAT WILL MAKE YOU LAUGH)





What can I say, I love it when the Red Sox fans rant and rave.  It makes me laugh.  And after we picked up another intense win against the Tigers and watched Mark Teixeira cut his pinky finger at a play at the plate, I needed a little laugh.  I blame the Red Sox for making me laugh so hard it hurts! 




--Suzie Pinstripe, BYB Senior Staff Writer
Twitter: @suzieprof


   
 
You've made BYB the fastest growing Yankees fan site in history. Now shop at the Bleeding Yankee Blue store!  Follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and LIKE Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017