Tuesday, October 28, 2014

JOSE CANSECO SHOT


There are plenty of people who probably want to shoot Jose Canseco, but that's not even a funny joke.  I hate these stories about shootings, and when I read  about Jose, even though I have ill feelings toward the guy, I was curious about what happened.

According to KLAS-TV, "former baseball star Jose Canseco was hurt in an accidental shooting Tuesday afternoon at his house on the eastside of the Las Vegas valley.

Metro Police confirm there was an accidental shooting at the address, but would not confirm the former player was hurt. However, records show Canseco owns the home where the shooting happened."


Sketchy... right? I mean, how do you report the guy was shot and hurt, only to say that there is no confirmation that he was hurt.

I dug around and found this too. It's from  Business Insider:

"KTNV's Spencer Lubitz is reporting that former baseball star Jose Canseco accidentally shot himself in the hand... Canseco is reportedly recovering in the hospital."


So yeah, it appears he may have shot himself, by accident. OK then. I hope this prevents him from Tweeting. He gets alittle nutty when he Tweets.  Anyway, love him or hate him, I am suggesting we wish him a full recovery.  Get well soon Jose.

You've made BYB the fastest growing Yankees fan site in history. Now shop at the Bleeding Yankee Blue store!  Follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and LIKE Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017