Wednesday, March 25, 2015

BRENDAN RYAN MADE WATER COME OUT OF MY NOSE


To tell you the truth, I didn't see this one coming.


I just stumbled across this video clip below of Brendan Ryan impersonating the late, great Harry Caray.  To tell you the truth, he nailed it, although, it's almost like he nailed the impersonation Will Ferrell does of Harry Caray.  No matter, I loved it. 

I never thought Brendan Ryan was a funny guy, but I'm sitting here finally relaxing after a long day... I click on the video, I sip my Vitamin Water and I laughed so hard I thought I was going to choke.  It snuck up on me.




Nailed it Brendan... good job!  The only other person that I loved impersonating Caray was of course Ferrell. Here he is:


And here is the original legend himself with some of his best calls in his career. I found it on YouTube. Enjoy:


Great Work Brendan!  That was funny as hell.

You've made BYB the fastest growing Yankees fan site in history. Now shop at the Bleeding Yankee Blue store!  Follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and LIKE Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook!  Also, don't forget to check out the BYB Hub!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017