Tuesday, March 24, 2015

MUST SEE: YANKEES RECREATE 'THE SANDLOT'


If someone told me this bit was out there, I would have told them they were full of it.  In fact, when Erica Morales told me... well... you get the idea.

Apparently the Yankees recreated 'The Sandlot'... and I have to say, I was kind of impressed.

Here it is:




I personally loved Didi Gregorius and Brian McCann. They are terrific.


I love Gardy, but it was forced.  Don't be mad Brett. Doesn't matter, the reality is, the Yanks can make videos like this all they want in 2015. But, I just want to make it clear that as a fan of the Yankees... you gotta remember, it's about them winning games, not pouting for the camera and forgetting the big picture.  I know... I'm being a tight ass... this was supposed to be fun.  I just don't want another "Foul Territory" situation.  A whole like of skits by Mark Teixeira and not a lot else.

I love my Yanks, and overall, this was damn good. Sometimes I just over think I guess.

Anyway, Enjoy it.

Oh... and here's the Sandlot:


A true American classic.

You've made BYB the fastest growing Yankees fan site in history. Now shop at the Bleeding Yankee Blue store!  Follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and LIKE Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook!  Also, don't forget to check out the BYB Hub!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017