Tuesday, August 25, 2015

RELIEF & REALITY FOR CC MONSTER


Big news for CC Sabathia and his bum knee.  He will not need surgery.

According to Bryan Hoch:
Now that second Tweet was amazing to me and I know many Yankee fans are appreciative.  You see, I was wondering what the conversation about the bullpen with Sabathia would have been like.  


I read tweets like "This dude needs a reality check and put his ego aside and go the pen!!"  That's all fine and good, but I never took it that far.  Why? Because there's no ego with CC. For me, it was my opinion that it was about Respect.  The Yankees respect CC Sabathia and weren't gonna just take the dude and shove him in the pen without a conversation or green light from the man himself.  CC has done a lot for this team over the years, but as you know, the past 3 years that knee has been mad cranky. 


Now, as we get terrific news that maybe he'd be on the shelf for only 2 weeks, maybe 3, he'll come back, free up the starting rotation a bit and he'll do what we need as a bullpen soldier. You gotta love that! I know I do.

"Helping the team any way I can."  That's our CC Monster.  The gamer.

Good news C.  Can't wait to have you back my friend.

You like this? Read These:
SABATHIA: THE MAKING OF A MONSTER
WHY WE LOVE CC MONSTER


You've made BYB the fastest growing Yankees fan site in history. Now shop at the Bleeding Yankee Blue store!  Follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and LIKE Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook!  Also, don't forget to check out the BYB Hub!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017