Saturday, April 16, 2016

SWISHER SENDS 'GROUP TEXT' TO TEIXEIRA & JETER


Swisher:  WHO SAW MY NIGHT LAST NIGHT!!!!

[Group]
Teixeira: Swish nice job. But you realize you're in Scranton right? LOL

Swisher: I'm just excited man. DAMN it's good to be back :):):)


[Group]
Teixeira: I'm happy for you Swish.  Meanwhile we got our asses handed to us
Jeter: Who's this?

Swisher: DJ You son of a bitch! What's UP!!!!

[Group]
Jeter: serious man. Who's this?
Teixeira: LOL

Swisher: That's a blow to my confidence man.  It's Swisher!! What up Cap!

[Group]
Jeter: you realize I retired right?  I haven't even talked to Tex in a year! LOL
Teixeira: I can attest to that. I haven't heard a peep from Jeet. HAHA

Swisher: Just checkin in and letting ya'll know I'm gonna get back to the Bronx!!

[Group]
Jeter: hell, i don't even get back to the Bronx.

Swisher: retirement treating you right?


[Group]
Jeter: have you seen my house?
Teixeira: Even I haven't seen his house Swish.  The guy is a hermit since he retired.

Swisher: Gotta be kidding me bro.  How can I be so excited and the big CAP ISN'T??

[Group]
Jeter: time for me to kick back.  it was a great run, but you know, you're starting over and guys like Tex and I are established.

Swisher: Wait... what????


[Group]
Jeter: I'm playing bro.  relax.  Tex, i sensed alittle amateur panic coming from Swisherlicious!
Teixeira: Totes DJ.
Jeter: Did you just say TOTES?

Swisher: LOL. I see nothings changed.

[Group]
Teixeira: Sorry. Hey, i gotta get going. I have to take some dry swings...

Swisher: So you don't sprain your wrist? HAHAHAHAHAHA

[Group]
Jeter: That's pretty funny
Teixeira:   ....


Swisher: OK Man. Later... read the papers! I'm getting back to the Bronx.

[Group]
Teixeira: I never doubted it
Jeter: Good luck old man

Swisher: HEY!

[Group]
Jeter: kidding. Later

(NOTE: THESE ARE FAKE TEXT EXCHANGES. THIS IS ME USING HUMOR AND MAKING A GUESS OF HOW THE PEOPLE INVOLVED WOULD SPEAK TO EACH OTHER VIA TEXT. THERE IS NOTHING REAL ABOUT THIS. IT IS DONE STRICTLY FOR LAUGHS. ENJOY)




Thank you for your loyalty to Bleeding Yankee Blue.
Please shop at the BYB store!
On Twitter: @BleednYankeeBlu
On Facebook, LIKE Bleeding Yankee Blue!
Don't forget to check out the BYB Hub.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017