Tuesday, April 12, 2016

SWISHER & TEIXEIRA EXCHANGE TEXTS

 
Swisher: Yo Tex

Teixeira: Who's this?

Swisher: SWISHER BABY!!!!! I'm back!!!

Teixeira: Yeah, read about it. Guess they think I'll bust a hip or something

Swisher: lol Well, u do get a shit load of aches and pains!! 
 
 
Teixeira: I'm in the best shape of my life. Gluten Free now man

Swisher: Chillax Brutha!

Teixeira: You gotta get out of Scranton anyway. How you gonna do that if you can't hit? LOL

Swisher: Dick! The way I see it, all I need to do is get some at bats and wait until you take one off the shin. BYB thinks May 8th... haha 
 
Teixeira: Yeah, they haven't been kind to me. Except for that Bellezza chick, she's alright. 

Swisher: YEAH BABYYY!

Teixeira: Well, welcome back Swish

Swisher: That's it??

Teixeira: Pretty much, gotta get ready for the Jays

Swisher: OK. Talk soon my dog. 

Teixeira: OK Swish. 

Swisher: And Tex...

Teixeira: Yeah?

Swisher: Don't take one off the shin, I'M BREATHING DOWN YOUR NECK PORCELAIN!!!

Teixeira: I never liked you swish. LOL
 
Swisher: and HAPPY BIRTHDAY. I WANT TO PIE YOU.
 
Teixeira: Thanks, you know, you seem louder on text than in real life.  geez. lol
 
Swisher: HAHAHAHHAHAA
 
 
(NOTE: THESE ARE FAKE TEXT EXCHANGES. THIS IS ME USING HUMOR AND MAKING A GUESS OF HOW THE PEOPLE INVOLVED WOULD SPEAK TO EACH OTHER VIA TEXT. THERE IS NOTHING REAL ABOUT THIS. IT IS DONE STRICTLY FOR LAUGHS. ENJOY)
 

Be Read. Get Known.


Thank you for your loyalty to Bleeding Yankee Blue. 
Please shop at the BYB store!  
On Twitter: @BleednYankeeBlu 
On Facebook, LIKE Bleeding Yankee Blue!
Don't forget to check out the BYB Hub. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017