Saturday, February 25, 2012

IMAGES OF YANKEELAND IN TAMPA: PART 1

We've waited all winter for Spring Training to see our boys getting ready for our Quest for 28. I've collected some of the best images so far of Spring Training with more to follow. For instance, Derek Jeter above is a great way to start, you gotta love the Captain always arriving to camp early to set the tone. For the most part, these are some great shots and I'll try my best to get more posts like this up all Spring for ya'll. Enjoy this.Freddy Garcia warms up as he will fight for the 5th spot against Phil Hughes in the Yankee rotation. This should be interesting.
This is Phil Hughes, Boone Logan and CC Sabathia stretching it out. There's something about this shot that I just love, I guess it represents the beginning of baseball. It's awesome.

Rafael Soriano doing a drill. Soriano actually looks comfortable, not like last year where I don't think I saw him smile all year. I hope he does well for us this season.
Curtis Granderson is getting the balls collected for another round of hitting. You got to love this guy and I hope to God he has a great season like he did last year. I love to watch the Gentleman work.
Here is CC Sabathia letting one fly. Love this dude and I expect the monster to win 20 again this year. He took off some weight again and I look for him to kick some ass.
Russell Martin does some catching while he thinks about negotiating his contract with the Yankees at the end of 2012. I hope he has a great season.

I'll collect some more great pictures and post them, it's fun stuff. God bless the New York Yankees.

Please comment, we have DISQUS, it's easier than ever. Let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and look for the hashtag #BYB. Also, join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017