Sunday, February 26, 2012

IMAGES OF YANKEELAND IN TAMPA: PART 2

Looking at our New York Yankees in Florida as they prepare for Opening day was one of the most popular posts for Bleeding Yankee Blue in a while, so here's Part 2. Enjoy this.Here the Yankees are running it out. No doubt cardio is probably one of the most important things the Yankees will do to prepare for the long season. It's good to see the boys of summer warming up. Ladies, calm down, I know you are all digging David Robertson right now.

Mariano Rivera is showing the others just how good he is, fielding a ball and no doubt throwing to first. Mariano is the greatest and one of the most athletic pitchers in the game today. I'm so happy he's a New York Yankee and I cannot imagine him in any other uniform.

No doubt Derek Jeter was just told to read Bleeding Yankee Blue's SABATHIA & BURNETT EXCHANGE TEXTS: PART 4 post and he thinks it's absolutely hysterical. Or, he's just happy to be starting up baseball again.

This is Joba Chamberlain, Cory Wade, Phil Hughes and Ivan Nova running, running, running... I'm looking forward to Joba coming back and to Phil being the Phil of 2010. I can't wait.
Here's a look at Hiroki Kuroda throwing down in Tampa. I didn't really care for the guy coming to the Bronx, I was one of the few, but now I'm getting excited to see him in with the Yankees. Of course it's a different ballgame in New York compared to LA, so we'll need to stay tuned...
Francisco Cervelli shows his passion as he chucks it down to second base here. No doubt, right after he fist pumped... I don't care, I love the heart on this guy.Ivan Nova is definitely going to fight for the #2 slot on the Yankees this year. Who knows what will happen, but it's exciting to think that the Yanks actually have 5 guys that can get them to a World Championship in 2012.

More to come, if you like this, we'll give you a Part 3... just comment and let us know you long for more.

Please comment, we have DISQUS, it's easier than ever. Let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and look for the hashtag #BYB. Also, join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017