Wednesday, August 15, 2012

BREAKING: MELKY CABRERA SUSPENDED 50 GAMES BY MLB; FAILED DRUG TEST




Major League Baseball announced SF Giants Melky Cabrera, the reigning All-Star MVP and former Yankee, has been suspended 50 games after testing positive for testosteroneand. To sum it up, Melky has been caught for cheating and the suspension is effective immediately.

What's more shocking is that Cabrera doesn't appear to be denying it.  He released the following statement after MLB announced the suspension:

"My positive test was the result of my use of a substance I should not have used.  I am deeply sorry for my mistake."


Cabrera had been having a career year with the Giants after an off season trade from Kansas City. He currently leads the league with 159 hits and holds a .346 Avg with 11 homers and 60 RBI for San Francisco.

BYB will have further analysis on the Melky Cabrera suspension the morning. Look for it.

--Mikey Blue, BYB Senior Writer
Email: DonnieBaseball2323@gmail.com
Twitter: @MikeyBlu23



ORDER A BYB SHIRT NOW, DROB WEARS ONE! Also, Please comment, we have DISQUS, it's easier than ever. Let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017