Friday, December 13, 2013

WHO'S ON SECOND? INFANTE? I DON'T KNOW... THIRD BASE


I wanted to tell you all that the Yankees, who were very interested in signing Omar Infante to replace Robinson Cano at second base, have lost out to the Kansas City Royals.

I'm not kidding.

Buster Olney of ESPN says:
That's right. It's a 4 year deal worth about $30 million. The Yankees didn't want to go 4 years. So now what?


Hold on, my phones ringing... it's the Yankees... I'm getting my glove out of the closet...while I'm negotiating my contract... watch this classic.



Later BYB freaks!

Thank you to all the Bleeding Yankee Blue readers for continued success.  You've made BYB the fastest growing Yankees fan site in the history of Yankees fandom.  Thanks for reading, sharing and enjoying. Follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue (Official) on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017