Saturday, March 7, 2015

BIG NEWS ON TANAKA


The news on Masahiro Tanaka comes from our buddy, Pete Caldera of the Bergen Record who writes on his blog, Pinstripe Posts:

"After tossing 29 pitches in a two-inning simulated game, Masahiro Tanaka is prepared to step into the Grapefruit League season.

 'Absolutely. Whenever, wherever they want me to go,' Tanaka said through his interpreter this morning. 'I think I’m ready to go into a game.'

At empty Steinbrenner Field, Tanaka faced two batters – lefty Cole Figueroa and righty Gary Sanchez – and used all of his pitches to satisfaction."


I love this dude's attitude and I appreciate his heart.  He wants in... so let the man in!

Reports were Tanaka could start on March 12th verses the Braves.  Read  WE KNOW WHEN TANAKA MIGHT MAKE HIS 2015 DEBUT for that.

Good report Pete... and to Tanaka, I'm crossing my finger for success my man!

 20% Off Soccer Memorabilia at SteinerSports.com, code SOCCER20 or FUTBOL20

You've made BYB the fastest growing Yankees fan site in history. Now shop at the Bleeding Yankee Blue store!  Follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and LIKE Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook!  Also, don't forget to check out the BYB Hub!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017