Monday, August 24, 2015

REMEMBER MIKE GALLEGO? HE GOT CANNED


And to make it worse, he got canned for Ron Washington. What a crock of crap. I am very curious why that would even happen. More on that in a second...


It's a small story here, but it gives me an excuse to drop for Yankee, Mike Gallego's name.  You know, #2 before Derek Jeter.

According to Hardball Talk: "... the A’s have done it, replacing Mike Gallego with ex-Rangers manager Ron Washington."

Apparently Gallego was "relieved of his duties", but I gotta tell you, I'm no fan of Washington and I was a fan of Gallego with the Yankees and I remember moments with the A's.


Was Gallego really that bad at being a third base coach? Really? How difficult is that job anyway?  I pose that question to BYB Hub contributor and BBST (Bullpen, Baseball & Sock Talk) head, Jen Rainwater...

Hey Jen, was Mike that bad? What are you hearing out there in Oakland?


Anyway, I wish Gallego well.  A good dude.  Hey, did I mention I'm no fan of Ron Washington?

You've made BYB the fastest growing Yankees fan site in history. Now shop at the Bleeding Yankee Blue store!  Follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and LIKE Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook!  Also, don't forget to check out the BYB Hub!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017